Hi all,

The question is probably more C-related rather than Lua-related.

I want to use Lua inside C program and sometimes it would be convenient if I can write lua source inside a C string.

As far as I know the ISO standard for C requires the quotation mark "" to be within one single line. (Though actually most C compilers allow multi-line string inside ""). May I ask if there's an ISO-compliant way to embed multi-line string in C program?

Regards,
Pan, Shi Zhu