The http://www.lua.org/bugs.html page currently states that no bugs are known in Lua 5.0.3 nor 5.1.4.

The former case is acceptable, as the page also states that "some bugs found in recent releases actually exist since older releases", but outright stating that no bugs are known in 5.0.3 is misleading/confusing to people who don't realise the consequences of the aforementioned quote. The latter case is less acceptable in my opinion, as several bugs in 5.1.4 are known by the Lua team, with patches provided for some of them. Information on these bugs can be found by trawling this mailing list, but in my opinion, the page on the Lua site should be kept up to date for people who don't subscribe to the list, but still want to be able to quickly check for any new bugs.

Thoughts?