Hello!

I'm starting with lua and i'm very excited learning the C API. Now I know how to load my functions and use them in a lua program, but...

I0ve just installed wxWidget and it creates a .so called wx.so. SO when in lua, the standalone interpreter, finds 'require("wx")' laods that library automatically. How this can be done? is there any special function to create in that shared library? a lua_openlib(). How the module get loaded automatically?