Hi,

I tried to use ftp functions in luasocket with VxWorks, I have seen
the globel_create of tcp module will be called twice and ends with
timeout error.  Please let me know this ftp behaviour is expected
one?.   I am able to run the command successfully in linux.

Who ported it to VxWorks? I have never seen the port and I don't have a
way of testing it. Do you have a machine I can use to test remotely?
Does the port pass the testsrvr.lua/testclnt.lua tests?

Regards,
Diego