rogerz zhang wrote:
[...]
> Is there any ncurse-like lua library for implementing console user
> interface ? I am using lua to build a simple interactive menu for
> embedded device. Such a library would be very helpful.

I did some simple ncursesw bindings for WordGrinder, and then built a UI
layer on top of that --- it's got support for dialogues with simple
widgets such as text fields, checkboxes, etc, all keyboard driven. It's
all undocumented and is rather integrated into the WordGrinder code, but
you should be able to pull out the useful bits without too much trouble.
Currently it's using Unicode characters to produce nice box-drawing
effects, but it would be trivial to change to use different characters.
It's all BSD licensed.

http://wordgrinder.sourceforge.net/

--
David Given