Kristofer Karlsson wrote:
Hi, I am the author or Kahlua.
This is a very interesting project, and I will take a deeper look at
it later (I am at work right now).
From what I can tell, the main differences between Kahlua and Mochalua are:

That's a good list. I think variety and choice is good. :-)

[snip snip]
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Patrick Meehan wrote:
I'd like to announce the release of Mochalua, a J2ME port of the Lua
runtime and API, as open source under the MIT license.
This is now on the Lua Implementations page[1], but could you elaborate on the differences between Mochalua[2] and Kahlua[3]?

[1] http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaImplementations
[snip]

The wiki page is a little weird, though. The "compiling to standard/alternate byte codes" leaves most items in one big list. Would it be better if we divide by implementation language first, then describe the main characteristics, completeness, library availability?

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)