FYI. mod_wombat is an Apache module that lets you script web resources using Lua.

--Matt

Tim Bray wrote:

On Nov 7, 2008, at 7:37 PM, Paul Querna wrote:

Of course, I think everyone should look at the mod_wombat stuff, since my personal intention is to import it for 2.4 to the core :-)

+1. It is a good and useful thing to be able to script the web server. Scripts should be written in nice modern high-performance well-designed scripting languages. Lua is one of those. -Tim