On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Jose Marin <jose_marin2@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Is there any stable port of Lua for Objective-C? Or for MacOS?
>
> I didn´t find any good solution using google.

There is a binding on luaforge, or two. I uploaded one with some fixes
to the original. There's been occaisonal talk about merging things,
but nobody is using the binding very often. If you start, you'll
probably have patches, email me and I'll give you admin access so you
can push the patches back.

Make sure NOT to build lua with the OSX specific lua Makefile targets,
it causes lua to use deprecated OSX APIs.

Exactly how you do it depends a bit on what you are trying to do.

Cheers,
Sam