Hi everyone:

I'm porting honeyd to an embedded environment, which has gone
swimmingly, up to the point where it runs the plugins to handle each
protocol.  Some plugins are compiled C, which isn't problematic, but
some are Perl code, which requires at minimum the microperl binaary,
which isn't micro (in my book) at ~1M

The plugins use a similar paradigm to programs run via inetd - the
inbound network traffic is sent to the program via stdin, and stdout
from the program is sent back out to the network.

Anyway, I thought of porting the plugins to lua - does anyone know of
any tools to ease the effort?  Any advice, hints, suggestions, etc.?

Thanks in advance
--
Jim Mellander
Incident Response Manager

The reason you are having computer problems is: