Hi,

Interesting. I think Guido von Rossum once said he would be happier with
an airplane where the control logic was written in Python, but I may be
misremembering this.

I remember somebody from NASA at a Lua conference some time back saying
lots of people that write software there don't believe in dynamic memory
allocation. They don't even believe in functions from the C runtime. They
write their own stuff from scratch, just to make sure. Everything static, no recursion. Just for loops. That gives me a warm feeling of
safety.

Regards,
Diego