On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Andre Carregal
<carregal@fabricadigital.com.br> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Petsagourakis George
> <petsagouris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Its down now also,...
>> Does anyone know what the problem is? some sort of update and/or estimate?

OK, it took longer than we would like but things seem to be normal
again in LuaForge land.

I'd like to thank every LuaForge user for the patience during this
week and specially Luís Santos and Fabio Mascarenhas for the help in
the final sprint.

We still have plans for an upgrade in GForge itself, but it will have
to wait a bit more. If there is something out of place let me know
please.

Thanks again,

André