Not sure if I'm missing something here, but wouldn't it solve your
problem if you just used the wxLua small-exe-plus-DLL's package? Check
the downloads, there should be a -bin.zip and a -dll.zip file download
(e.g. wxLua-2.8.7.0-MSW-bin.zip and wxLua-2.8.7.0-MSW-dll.zip)... The
-bin.zip has the big statically linked exe's, what you need is the
-dll.zip, methinks.