Hi Guys,

I've encountered a bit of a problem.  It seems it is possible in our
game to get the garbage collector to go into an infinite loop, and I
don't know anything about the gc so I don't really know how to approach
fixing it.  The loop occurs in the "singlestep" function in the GCSsweep
case. g->estimate never changes and *g->sweepgc it would appear is never
null so g->gcstate never gets set to GCSfinalize.  Under what
circumstances can this happen, and what can I do to prevent it?

Thanks in advance,

Tom