Hi,

Does anyone know the best way I can use copas and support
standard/SSL/TLS connections?

I am attempting to write a server, which will have persistent client
connections.

I am currently using LuaSec, which does a perfect job on the
encryption side of things. Unfortunately when combined with copas
things don't work out so well.

An example script: http://lua.pastey.net/94444 (if some things look
odd it's because I stripped out a lot of unrelated code)

The server works fine for the first connection, but then no more
connections can be established until that first one disconnects. One
thought was that it could be blocking at the select() call in the
handshake, but I don't think it even gets as far as that.

Any ideas how this could be fixed?

Matthew.