Hi,
A quick question:
Does the lua mode for Emacs allow you to use outline minor mode to hide bodies of functions? As Perl mode does I thought it would but nothing happens when I use the hide body command, oh well. I wonder if it's something quirky on this Win32 machine. I'm fairly new to Emacs but *really* like out-line minor mode and dynamic auto complete. Saves me a lot of time with a screen reader.

So far I've yet to figure out how to read the mode docs other than the source. c-h m only gives a very brief description and then starts talking about minor modes I've got on. I'm using speechd-el in Linux and my WIn32 reader, Supernova, in Windows. Both have Emacs now.

Any help appreciated.
I'm new to Emacs, I've read about it loads but only used it for a few days so far. I like it for the most part but let's not get into that.

--
With kind regards Veli-Pekka Tätilä
Accessibility, Apps and Coding plus Synths and Music: