Hi everyone,

In order for me to finish making the last videos from the
presentations I managed to videotape of the Lua Workshop in DC I need
the slides from the following presentations:

LuaRocks and the Kepler "reboot"
Fabio Mascarenhas (Lablua, PUC-Rio)

wxLua Internals
John Labenski

Eliminating Cycles in Weak Tables
Alexandra Barros (PUC-Rio)

External Strings
Chip Salzenberg (Cloudmark)

Intelligent Programmable LCD Modules/Lua Integration
Michal Sieluzycki (Earth Computer Technology)

Lua at Sim Ops Studios
Aaron Tarnow (Sim Ops Studios)

I also need screenshots of the examples and download links for lua
scripts for the WOW presentation in order to finish the luaWOW video:

10,000,000 Lua Users and Growing!
Jim Whitehead II (University of Oxford)

If you could email them to me or post them on the lua workshop site
would be great. Thanks!

Cheers

Jeremy