Hi Guys,

I'm currently working on porting my project over so that it uses
pre-compiled versions of the scripts we have written.  This is fine in
principal for scripts that are explicitly loaded from my program as I
can just redirect all calls to load to a compiled form of the script
requested, however, what I can't do (easily) is check for uses of
require and dofile in the script which will load the uncompiled scripts
requested.  Bearing in mind I have done very little in the way of
patching the main lua system we use can anyone give me any idea of what
I will need to do to get lua to check for the existance of a compiled
file when require and dofile are called?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

         DISCLAIMER
This email is sent by The Creative Assembly Limited company No. 03425917, registered in England &Wales registered office 27 Great West Road, Middlesex, TW8 9BW, England. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be legally privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) of this email you may not copy, disclose or distribute it to anyone else. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail on postmaster@creative-assembly.co.uk and then delete the email and any copies. The Creative Assembly Limited have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that this e-mail and any attached documents or software are free from software viruses, but it is the recipient's responsibility to confirm this.