On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:47 PM, Andrew Wilson <agrwagrw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Real Cool!!   Should Scite LfW debugger work?  Andrew

Unfortunately, I could not get LuaJava running from a regular lua.exe,
hence the little luaj. That's not quite supporting the lua.exe
command-line (knows about -l, not about -e) so it's not a direct
plugin for the debugger.  I did do some tests and got some weird
things on non-trivial scripts, but I aim to sort that out soon!

A slight modification of lua.exe could do the job; if the first line
of the script looks like hash-bang (eg. # !/usr/bin/luaj) then it
would work directly on Unix, and the Windows lua.exe would look for
this signature and launch Java appropriately.

steve d.