Hi,

Attached is another cross-compiler. This one allows int and size_t to be of different sizes. It also supports middle-endian 64-bit floats. I believe it is fully ANSI compliant.

On a side note, I believe that the following test will check whether 64-bit floats are stored in ARM middle-endian format:

int doubles_in_ARM_format(void)
{
 double test=1;
 return (((unsigned char*)&test)[3]==63);
}

After somebody who has an ARM verifies it, perhaps this test should be included in luaU_header.

Tim Maxwell