Hi folks,

This has been driving me nuts, but I just drilled down to find what was wrong.

I'm using lua on an embedded ARM device, and everything worked great until I added a 3rd party library which didn't work.  I should point out that all the development on the PC worked fine, and it took a lot of work to find this:

The problem seems to be with using literal numbers.  If I do:

i = 1

and then log what I is, I get:

= 5.2998088236266e-315

Has anybody ever seen anything like this?  I'm sure it's something in how we included lua in the system, somehow, would appreciate any feedback.

TIA
Mike