Joey Mukherjee wrote:
Is there a way from the C API to determine if a Lua function is defined?

If a Lua function is defined, I wish to call it, otherwise I want to default to some other behavior, but it is not really an error.

lua_isfunction() or lua_isfunction() will do. Check the Manual.

--
Martin Gadbois         |    You are            -- J. Steakley,       |