Definitely not my intention. As I said:

"...not to detract from the offical mailing list, but to encourage and empower local users."

More for meet-ups.

I like this list a lot and read it daily. Never my intention to fragment us. Certainly if/when a local meet-up happens, I'll post something here as well.

-joe

If it ain't broke, break it. How else are you going to figure out how it works?

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
On Thursday 24 July 2008, Joseph Stewart wrote:
> Still stinging from not being able to attend the 2008 workshop, I've
> created:
> http://groups.google.com/group/malug
>
> ...not to detract from the offical mailing list, but to encourage and
> empower local users.
>
> -joe
>
> If it ain't broke, break it. How else are you going to figure out how it
> works?

i hope that quote doesn't mean breaking the list! ;-)

--
Javier