[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Best way to manage refs in C + Garbage collection in a single collectgarbage() call.
- From: Michael Ferenduros <mike.ferenduros@...>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:33:56 +0300
I guess you need to make the relationship a more explicit to the GC.
Maybe storing a table of all member-widgets in the container's env-
table would do the trick.
You could alternatively do something equivalent with a semi-weak table
stashed away in the registry (but possibly not if a widget can belong
to multiple containers).
So, two questions arise:
1) Is there a better way to manage refs in C++ than the way I'm
2) Is there a way to do this so that everything gets collected in
call to collectgarbage()?