On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:08:22 +0530
<adimurthy.sriramulu@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I want to convert *.lua files to *.c/*.h files in vxWorks platform.
> could you please suggest some utilities those convert from *.lua to
> *.c files.And how to invoke compilers with that utilities.
>
> i have got lua2c.lua file which converts *.lua file to *.c file. But i
> don't know how to invoke the compiler to generate *.c files.

If you want to convert some Lua sources to C sources in order to
include them in a binary, isn't that what lua2c already does?

lua2c generates C source code from Lua source/luac output.  You then
pass its output to your compiler, or #include it depending on the
precise nature of your lua2c implementation.

B.