Hi Lua list!
I would like to change the original Lua distribution to switch from "int32" to "int64" for integer support in a totally backward compatible way with existing Lua modules and tools.
What are the absolute minimal changes that need to be made to the Lua core?
I'm aware of the LNUM 2008 patch but there are so many patches that I wonder what would be the minimum required changes to be able to deal with int64 integers by default.
Does the Lua team plan to support these kind of patches with compilation switches inside the official distribution?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have a good day,
Aladdin

Avec une webcam et Messenger partagez vos émotions en vidéo ! Téléchargez gratuitement !