I'd be willing to offer Helsinki, Finland, as a candidate for 2009.

	http://www.hel.fi/wps/portal/Helsinki_en/echa/Artikkeli?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/helsinki/en/echa/Information+on+Helsinki+Region

We have sea, islands, pleasant weather. Many high tech companies, only one of which I know is using Lua (but their application is an interesting one!).

Traffic arrangements are superb once here; direct flights to most European cities, some American. And lot of Asian... ;)

How many participants were there in Washington D.C.?

-asko