Yes, it was very interesting to meet everyone, and especially putting faces to those people that I only know via the mailing list or through IRC. There were quite a few discussions that piqued my interests, and I was especially excited to see LPEG in action (which, I'll be honest, I've been avoiding because I like PCRE and was afraid to change; but after seeing the presentation, I think my fears were unjustified and I do need to check it out for myself).

For those of you that don't hang out with us on IRC, there is a channel on irc.freenode.net at #lua that everyone is welcome to. You'll find me there as "Shirik," and I hope to see you all there, especially those of you that were asking general questions about how to program in Lua at the end; don't be afraid, we don't bite! :)

-- Matthew P. Del Buono

P.S. THANKS MATT & GWU!