I'm interested in it.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Matthew M. Burke <matthew@bluedino.net> wrote:
All,

Thanks to Matt Campbell, we will be streaming audio from the workshop both days (and recording it for later download).  My intention is to get the slides for each day posted to the web at the beginning of the day.
Between those two items and monitoring the Lua IRC channel, during the questions-and-answers at the end of each talk, we hope that those folks who couldn't make it to Washington can participate.

If you think you might be interested (no commitment necessary), please send me an email so Matt Campbell can make some capacity decisions regarding the streaming server.

I'll get details up on the website over the weekend.  If you'd like to test things out, Matt is currently streaming some of the talks from the 2005 workshop.  Visit http://bluedino.net/luapix/audio.m3u.

Matt