Yes, Sébastien,

 I'll have to get Steve Donovan to comment specially about Scite and
Lua debugging, interactive sessions etc. but we'll definitely try to
fix these kinds of issues. And yes the difference between interactive
lua session versus running/debugging lua program is not clear, since
what I've experienced is that most debug systems wouldn't also have an
interactive session type mode. There does seem to be some bugs/issues
going between these two modes that will have to be explored a little
more.

Regards
Andrew