On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 17:24 +0100, David Given wrote:

> It's all currently deeply experimental, buggy, half-finished and
> potentially useless, but I hope it's at least interesting...

It's certainly interesting.  I looked at Sparse for writing a simple
compiler for my toy CPU, but gave up after hitting the wall of no
documentation.

Could your work be modified such that it can emit some form of
intermediate code, which could then be converted to Lua or some other
high-level "language"?  Especially if you could then write that
conversion in Lua, it'd be a great way of playing with compilers for
emitting to all sorts of targets, be them toy CPUs or other languages.

B.