steve donovan writes:
> ...any problems or patches with scite-debug should be sent to me on
> my gmail address. David Manura recently asked me this question, and
> I've been repeatedly unable to reply to him directly. I would
> appreciate any feedback...

Thanks, Steve.  I've been occupied on other things but will send you
some of these patches soon (not sure why the e-mail wasn't going
through).

Getting scite-debug and SciTE-st working together is also an
interesting prospect.

Rici Lake had a debugger named ldb[1-3] that was well received
and possibly would be useful to interface to scite-debug.  The link
seems to have gone missing, but there are some copies around[4-5].

[1] http://lua-users.lua.org/lists/lua-l/2007-04/msg00188.html
[2] http://lua-users.lua.org/lists/lua-l/2007-04/msg00505.html
[3] http://lua-users.lua.org/lists/lua-l/2007-05/msg00005.html
[4] http://code.google.com/p/infon/source/browse/trunk/libs/ldb.lua