Yes, I know those projects, however I thought they weren't completely
fit to my goals. In fact I plan to create a binding generator for
arbitrary C++ code, not only Qt. For this reason I don't want to need
a typesystem description, since I would need to write one for every
other library.
However the parsing work is done by the same code.

SWIG has one big disadvantage which is that it cannot define virtual
functions (i.e. you can't redefine the virtual functions from the
target language). But it would surely be very useful for all the
libraries whose API don't rely on virtual functions.

Thank you for the interest,

mauro