On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 3:30 AM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
It is currently not a great disaster, I think. Certainly embedded Lua
apps like SciTE can be easily taught to ignore LUA_PATH, etc.  It
would be ultimately better if the LfW executable could have the
standard LfW paths hard-wired through luaconfig.h.

Well that is up to Lua Binaries, or I can build it myself. I really don't mind building Lua, but it is more to maintain. I would like to here what the Lua Binaries people think about changing their 'luaconf.h' file.
--
Regards,
Ryan