Yes, need to fix Lfw LUA_PATH as you described Ryan. But I think just
changing to lua isn't going to help any other apps. The idea of having
Lua apps  & components not break each other by design is critical. So
I think that David's inverting logic for paths by allowing  "';; to
optionally be specified in luaconf.h (by default at the end of the
search path) and let this represent the search path defined in the
global environment variable.' should resolve the problem completely
for next version of Lua. But for next release of Lfw need to put ";;"
in front of path names.

Andrew