I’m in the process of writing a debugging tool for our application, and I need to set up a debug hook on the main thread from a coroutine that controls my user input.

The problem is that debug.sethook can either take a thread as an argument to set  up a hook on the given coroutine, or nothing, which sets up a hook on the current coroutine (or the main thread, but only if called from the main thread).

Is there a way to circumvent this problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

Checked by AVG.