I looked at that code, but I ended up writing from scratch (sorry, prop. code at this point) the meetro code is not very well written, and horribly outdated at this point (I only looked at the msn protocol, and it was very limited in it's capabilities, and is like 2-3 generations old now, not even sure the msn servers accept that version anymore) I see no reason the oscar protocol being any less outdated etc, so I suggest you write it from scratch, and just use it as a guideline.. the msn protocol is very simple(and stupid), but it's probably easier for you to bind to an already working oscar implementation (for icq & yahoo), like pidgin or something like that...

Regardless, jabber is your friend, stop making multiprotocol clients, there's no need for it :)

Edwin Eyan Moragas wrote:
Hi Stefan,

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:25 AM, Stefan Sandberg