RJP Computing wrote:
> Can LuaSDL be used as a Lua module? If so, has somebody compiled a
> LuaBinaries compatible version of LuaSDL?

Hmmm, I was expecting this to come up when I saw it in the TODO
file. :-) I assume you are looking at the LuaSDL project at
LuaForge -- which I am to blame for.

Well, the status is thus: I got permission to update the project
and I moved it to LuaForge, and there is a pretty complete tolua++
binding, but pretty primitive -- no spiffy object stuff or
anything like that, plus some code to make it run stand-alone on
Win32. No time to make it cross platform, but the bindings should
be mostly cross-platform.

So it's currently stuck as a pretty primitive stand-alone skeleton
of sorts. I'll be happy to pass it to anyone who wants to work on
it; I can't really expend much time and effort on it for now. The
tolua++ binding follows C-style calls closely, so it might be a
little too low-level for some tastes. There have been other Lua
bindings written for SDL, though.

HTH,
--
Cheers,