Le 14 mai 08 à 15:05, Tomas Guisasola Gorham a écrit :
	Hi Bertrand

I have posted a bug report on Luaforge
http://luaforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=4272&group_id=369&atid=1526
I just want to make sure you see it.
	I've solved the bug and you have to correct your code
also (provide a key to the record).
	Moreover, I am not sure if there is a reasonable way
to allow the module to encapsulate the different mechanisms the
databases provide to auto-increment table keys in insert.  You
said that you have some ideas to solve that.  Please share your
thoughts :-)

Hi Tomas,

Where is the CVS, I tried browsing it in luaforge but it looks empty, unless I missed something.

Bertrand