"Carlos" <carlos-smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Will you eventualy make the source code available ?

Absolutely. Contrary to what Jan read out of the FAQ I *will* release
the source code (I thought I'd made that clear in the FAQ... sigh).

However, before doing that, I'd like to have a stable code base. Mainly,
this means two things:

- very near to a 1.0 release (well, I am getting there:))

- I'm afraid the sources have to be massaged to make them a bit more
  "accessible". As it is right now, there are almost zero comments in
  the sources, not even at strategic places like the header files or
  (shudder) the makefile.

At any event, I'll release source code on the understanding that whoever
plays around with it is basically on his or her own. Recompilation will
either require pretty strict adherence to the way I've setup my
toolchain or lots of fiddling. Which, for some people, is 5/6 of the
fun:)

--
cheers  thomasl

web: http://thomaslauer.com/start