Hi,

I've started to make one but stopped due other interests. It's already functional, has some simple tests and is able to handle database creation/connection, transaction manipulation with configurable isolation and, of course, query execution with parameters binding.

It's been used on a Windows environment for some months now (didn't get the time to test on *nix). My plan is to add the Services API to the library (backup, restore etc), and make the date handling modular/configurable (in the current implementation, my library convert dates values to doubles, like Delphi's TDateTime).

If there's interest I could wrap it all, do some minor tweaks and write some documentation.

--rb