On May 1, 2008, at 6:54 PM, Mike Schmitz wrote:

Handy tool. However, I am finding a small difficulty. I cannot run 2 select statements in a row, but every other works. I can run collectgarbage("collect") between them, and it works. I suspect it has to do with "cur" being still open. Is there a workaround, or am I just missing something fundamental?

Not sure about Dado itself, but in LuaSQL you will need to close the first connection cursor before issuing the second select statement.

http://www.keplerproject.org/luasql/manual.html#cursor_object

--
PA.
http://alt.textdrive.com/nanoki/