On Fri, 25 Apr 2008, Bogdan Marinescu wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Stefan Sandberg <keffo.sandberg@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > What I'd really like to know is how D ended up that far up the list..  I
> > seriously cant imagine people using D more than lua, for example..
>
> I know I'm repeating myself, but what I'd _really_ like to know is how Logo
> ended up _before_ Lua ...

TIOBE searches for "foo programming", so if your language is commonly
known as "the foo programming language" (like D) then you're on to a
winner. Lua has the disadvantage of its main textbook being called
"Programming in Lua", which will hopefully be countered when "Lua
Programming Gems" comes out.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
NORTH FITZROY SOLE LUNDY FASTNET IRISH SEA SHANNON SOUTHERLY 5 TO 7,