On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Bogdan Marinescu
<bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know I'm repeating myself, but what I'd _really_ like to know is how Logo
> ended up _before_ Lua ...
>

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Stefan Sandberg <keffo.sandberg@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Actually , AS3 is not that bad at all...
> >
> > What I'd really like to know is how D ended up that far up the list..  I
> seriously cant imagine people using D more than lua, for example..

i guess it's because TIOBE doesn't track usage (how could it?); but
something like 'web awareness'.  and logo is certainly more mentioned
than Lua (at least in history :-)

D is a total mystery.

(i like D's ideas, and maybe the implementation; but it doesn't feel
as 'solid' as C, nor as 'fluid' as a good high level language.  it's a
bit like pudding... or something more clumpy... does anybody know's
peruvian "arroz con leche"?)

--
Javier