Le 21 avr. 08 à 01:06, Jim Whitehead II a écrit :
I currently have the need to strip HTML tags from a given Lua string,
ideally allowing a specific subset (such as <p>, <b>, etc.).  There
are a number of implementations of this, a PHP version in particular:

http://uk2.php.net/strip_tags

Does anyone have something like this in Lua, or some example LPEG code
for a specific tag that I could use?  A naive solution is relatively
simple using patterns matching, but I'd like to be able to handle odd
cases like this:

I'd like to avoid stripping the <script> tag in this case, since it
occurs as an attribute of another tag.

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam