Jerome Vuarand wrote:
2008/4/19, Merick <Merick_TeVaran@comcast.net>:
Alright, making some progress here. I've tested the patched dll that Shmuel
sent me and I've been able to get FB to correctly read most of the data
written with this, but I'm still having trouble with longints. Using this:

 a = struct.pack("l",-1)
 print(table.concat({string.byte(a,1,#a)}," "))

 the output I get is 255 255 255 255, is this the correct output for this?

As KHMan said, it is correct. What did you expect ?

In freebasic a longint is  a signed 64 bit integer