Hi Asko,

Thank you for your answer.
Would adding limited DEC support to your LNUM patch be part of your roadmap for the LNUM project?
I'm not very familiar with Lua's internals (and even less with Lua patchs) but I would be very pleased to help if you need.
Maybe we could start with a "limited DEC support" patch and after that, we could implement a more elaborate patch, based on the IBM decNumber library and the ldecNumber module made by Doug Currie.

What do you think of that?

Aladdin

Votre contact a choisi Hotmail, l'e-mail ultra sécurisé. Créez un compte gratuitement !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp