It's actually speedtest.lua in the file names. 'make perftest-plain/ double/float/complex' is why that name is listed in the performance sheet.

Running actual benchmarks mentioned by Mike Pall (I think) will give a better idea. Or running your own application, with and without the patch applied.

-asko