On 8 Apr 2008, at 23:14, Gerardo Horvilleur wrote:
Interesting. How large was it? (memory footprint/jar file size). Did
it fit on most J2ME enabled phones?

100KB or so of JAR.

Since Lua strings were Java strings and Lua tables were java.util.Hashtable memory footprint was pretty typical for a Java program.

I fitted on the 'phone I used to implement it. Most serious 'phones either had no limit of JAR file size or had 128KB. I think the Nokia 6230i has a 128KB jar file limit and we were under that.

drj