pbLua - Programmable Brick Lua for the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT

All,

There's a new pbLua version Beta14n that fixes a few issues in the
file system, as well as adding a new function called Checksum() to
sum the characters in a string.

Hmmm, I wonder what that might be useful for...

The file system tutorial has a section at the end that shows you how to
automatically run a Lua file on power up with no intervention and no
console attached. That would have been handy for the UAV project...

Here are the latest new tutorials:

File System:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/tutorial/pbLuaFileSystem.html>

HiTechnic IR Link:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/tutorial/pbLuaIRLink.html>

Codatex RFID Sensor:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/tutorial/pbLuaRFIDSensor.html>

Precision Motor Control (like a servo)

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/tutorial/pbLuaAdvancedMotors.html>

I'll be adding a tutorial on all of the built-in math functions, which
includes square roots, trig functions, logs, exponents, etc...

Cheers, and keep the comments (and donations) coming in!

Ralph Hempel