Hi,

On this day of 04/08/2008 06:31 PM, Eugen-Andrei Gavriloaie saw fit to
scribe:
> It might sound stupid, but it seems that I can't find a way to iterate
> through a table in c++. Suppose we have a table pushed onto the stack
> (lua calls a c++ function and passes all the parameters using a table:
> key/value pairs). How do I iterate on that table (present on the top
> of stack) in c++? I need both elements (key and value).

Here's the manual section you want:
http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#lua_next

It describes the table traversal succinctly and mentions a caveat about
converting keys to strings that you should know about.

Cheers,
- David

--
~David-Haley